WHAT TO WEAR TO A WEDDING PART 2



Hi all!!!
I got a comment on my previous blog post  from Mumbi that left me wondering about a second part to my What to Wear To A Wedding post. The reader said she was a little disappointed by the few pics I had put up with the post so I decided to do a follow up.
We have covered what should be avoided at weddings along with tips that will show you what you should wear. Since pictures speak louder than words, here are a few of outfit ideas that I found appropriate for guests to wear to a wedding.

LADIES









GENTS







Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Thursday!!

xo

Audrey

Have you followed me yet? Facebook, Twitter or Bloglovin'

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT

A labour of love: Long days, bee stings and a global premiere

Five Books I Want To Read in 2019